Post Development: Magazines




 

To create the final product of the magazine I used two software InDesign and Photoshop. I used Photoshop to add effects to my photos and remove mistakes and InDesign to create the final magazine.


Throughout the creation of this magazine, I faced many problems such as a lack of time, equipment, and experience. Due to poor time management, I had to rush everything and go off my initial schedule. When it came to equipment I could only use the items I had in my possession. This was a problem because my phone's camera quality wasn't the best. I ended up using a friend's phone to take the most important photos. Lastly, I was introduced to many tools and software I never used before. I had to learn how they worked as I created the magazine.


Making the masthead came with its fair share of difficulties. Finding the right name, color, and font was a challenge. Finally, I decided to go with the name Play To Win. I found a suitable font on DaFont called glitch inside and chose a blue and red color combination.


For the photos, I chose images that would convey a message of joy and happiness. The goal of the magazine was to show how students game within the school and how it has a positive effect. The target demographic for this magazine is students. By using photos of students other students might feel like they can relate to this magazine more. I also chose to include photos of the students being happy so readers would feel like this magazine would bring them happiness just by reading 


Comments

Popular Posts