Audience Research








Through my research, I learned many things needed to create a magazine suited to my viewer's needs and likes.  I've concluded that my magazine demographic will mostly be black male 17-year students. The magazine pages will be filled mostly with images. There will be tips and gaming content placed underneath these images as subtext. After conducting a survey I have found out which heading and heading design they consider to be the best. I also asked the audience to list their favorite games so that I can create a layout based on these games. Including games liked by the audience will give them more reasons to read the article.  I would like to incorporate some type of game into the magazine since it's a gaming magazine like Where's Waldo to keep readers entertained.


 

Comments

Popular Posts